[aprssig] Baby-on-board - - imprimis

Rich Garcia k4gpsc at gmail.com
Sat Aug 23 14:23:31 EDT 2008

OK that is progress on the thread and I can step it up a notch.

Bob is always suggesting that APRS is so much more than tracking and that is
true, APRS can use telemetry options.

We can connect our cardiac monitors or pace makers to one of the inputs and
if we flat line the symbol can switch to the skull and bones or if the
pacemaker keeps shocking us the symbol decay rate can increase. Let's say
for a pace maker delete the symbol after 4 minutes to be safe if the
cardioversion is non successful.