[aprssig] New APRS Baby-on-board symbol ?

K7FTP k7ftp at k7ftp.net
Thu Aug 21 14:44:35 EDT 2008

Keep in mind that here in Utah there is no stipulation on the number of
firearms that one may conceal.  I have started classes by asking how many
people think I'm carrying.  The most I've ever done was 2 in a fanny pack,
two inside vest pockets, two in shoulder rigs, one in an ankle holster, and
one FBI mode.  I could have added a couple more, but it was only for
illustration.

But, given that this is the case, for APRS - which one would one select if
one was to select one?

I'm done now.

www.jeepgunner.com