[aprssig] New APRS Baby-on-board symbol ?

Scott Miller scott at opentrac.org
Wed Aug 20 21:37:39 EDT 2008

If we were using the hierarchical symbol system from OpenTRAC (itself
derived from MIL-STD-2525B) then specifying exact weapon type wouldn't
be a problem.

Now, dealing with multiple attributes and a taxonomy that's not
completely hierarchical (caliber vs. manufacturer, as you pointed out)
adds some additional complications.

Scott
N1VG