[aprssig] Google therefore Findu down

Steve Noskowicz noskosteve at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 20 16:15:12 EDT 2008

Thanks Lance.

  I know about images getting to my browser.   When I was on dial-up, I used to regularly just grab ONLY the map or the Nat Wx Service radar image, with my posit shown, to save loading all Steve's page stuff - and thus save time.  I assumed all the Findu images were retrieved *from* steves server.   However I didn't know that the Google map doesn't even pass through Steve's site.  Interesting how it works.

Looks like Comcast didn't pay its Google bill.  (;-)

--
73, Steve, K9DCI