[aprssig] Google therefore Findu down

Steve Noskowicz noskosteve at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 20 15:43:24 EDT 2008

Hmmmm.  My browser still times out on Google.  For Findu, the map page loads, but not the map.  After about 2 minutes of the progress swirl-y thing swirling, it stops without a message  nor a map.

I don't need it; I just went to Findu to see if it was a problem between me and Google (Comcast) or actually Google.  I figured that if Findu works, it's between me and Google...but now...

Does this tell me that the Google map that I see on Findu comes directly from Google and not "through" Steve's Software?
How do I interpret this symptom?

--
73, Steve, K9DCI