[aprssig] New APRS Baby-on-board symbol ?

K7FTP k7ftp at k7ftp.net
Wed Aug 20 12:11:43 EDT 2008

The only way I could see this as being truly useful would be if you had
multiple symbols per object to be able to create manifests for medevac or
other purposes....

10 Adult Male
10 Adult Females
4 Juvenile Males
4 Juvenile Females
2 Male Infants
2 Female Infants

Other than that, is this useful for anything other than being cute?