[aprssig] OpenAPRS WEB page

Gregory A. Carter gcarter at openaprs.net
Wed Aug 20 11:31:07 EDT 2008

Hi Mark,

At the moment when OpenAPRS parsers PHG or other extension data it removes
it from the comment.  Perhaps Bob or others can shed some light on whether
the extensions are supposed to be removed (in a perfect world) in cases of
mobile displays or not...

I've noticed that in my D700 the altitude extension doesn't seem to be
removed... I'll have to watch the display a bit...

Greg