[aprssig] on findu ? Yep.

Steve Noskowicz noskosteve at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 19 22:53:46 EDT 2008

Kevin,

    Well.  I see two of you:

http://www.findu.com/cgi-bin/find.cgi?call=VE7WHK-14
    Looks like a D710 in a jeep.  Seems like a high SSID for a mobile.
and
http://www.findu.com/cgi-bin/find.cgi?call=VE7WHK-7
    A runner symbol and using Mic-E, perhaps a D7.

Sometimes Findu seems to hickup and not do a symbol (or other things) correctly.  It wouldn't do my Hamfest symbol last month.  Showed a black block.  Could be my old Netscape 7.1 browser too.
  Try the finland site:
http://aprs.fi/?call=VE7WHK-14&mt=m&z=11&timerange=10800
  or any others.  Keep them all bookmrked.
--
73, Steve, K9DCI