[aprssig] Weather Stations and Net Neutrality

Richard Hoskin vk3jfk at amsat.org
Fri Aug 15 19:50:28 EDT 2008

Bob,

I understand where you are coming from with position weather data. However
here in Australia we need to use positionless-weather data as it is
currently the only way we can get weather information from the Government
Weather Authority out to APRS RF.

We don't have the same facilities available to us here as you do in the US.

Cheers
Richard
VK3JFK