[aprssig] No APRS in Louisville, KY

Jeff Kunce N0JUH jefflists08 at corrt.com
Wed Aug 13 10:58:33 EDT 2008

Thanks, Keith,

Maybe buildings or hills weaken the coverage along I-64?  I could hear a
few packets, but only one was decoded by my D700 (a digi south of
town.)  I probably don't have the most optimized signal, but if you look
at my mobile track N0JUH-4 you can see that I'm being picked up in most
areas.  I also looked at APRS history maps and Louisville is pretty
empty compared to other metro areas - I would think that you would see a
few more travelers/truckers along the interstate.

  --Jeff, n0juh