[aprssig] Fuel Stops (John Ronan)

Phillip zl2tze at yahoo.com.au
Tue Aug 12 16:17:36 EDT 2008

Hi,
       This would border on commercial interests I believe and if this goes
ahead then you can kiss
Tactical APRS goodbye.

The next thing that will be needed is a best place to buy tyres while
driving around to the cheapest fuel stop etc etc.

Then will come the nearest Ham store  / Jaycar / MacDonalds  !!

What is needed before we add any more is for all to comply to the Current
APRS Spec then look at things

73
Phillip
ZL2TZE