[aprssig] distributed findu possible ?

Arnie Shore 3ashore at Comcast.net
Wed Aug 6 22:02:05 EDT 2008

While Michael is correct and I'm certainly a devout believer in
web-based app'ns, there are certain situations where the effort to build
a peer-to-peer architecture (which essentially is what Tom describes)
can be justified.
    See http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Peer-to-peer
for more than you probably want to know about it.   FWIW, which ain't
all that much,

AS
Tickets CAD developer