[aprssig] BOUY 4

Steve Noskowicz noskosteve at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 6 14:26:04 EDT 2008

Hmmm.  The Hall sensor still needs a power supply, but I don't know the draw.  I have some in my well stocked studio B, but haven't played with them yet.  See my previous about reed switches.  I like the idea of a magnet-in-a-tube + reed switch.  You can even have something for the magnet to sort of "stick to" in the ON position, so it takes inversion *and* a shock to set it free down the tube and to turn it OFF..... the wheels are turnin'.

FYI: STRONG magnets   Gauss Boys  http://www.gaussboys.com/ magnet
--
73, Steve, K9DCI