[aprssig] Map servers down?

Curt, WE7U archer at eskimo.com
Tue Aug 5 17:13:05 EDT 2008

On Tue, 5 Aug 2008, Rick Green wrote:

>  I have not been getting any online map data from tigermap or WMSradar
> today.  The sky's pretty clear here, so I can understand the lack of a
> radar iimage, but I still don't see anything when I zoom to the entire
> midwest. As for the tigermaps, I haven't a clue..

Using Xastir, or something else?

If Xastir, check the timestamps in ~/.xastir/tmp/ directory for
"map.*" files.  You can also view the map images via "display
map.png" or "gm display map.png" or using other viewers like perhaps
"xv".

--
Curt, WE7U.				archer at eskimo dot com
http://www.eskimo.com/~archer