[aprssig] Just how does one set pos ambiguity?

Joseph M. Durnal joseph.durnal at gmail.com
Wed Apr 30 15:32:58 EDT 2008

Why would you want to - so someone doesn't go vandalize your antenna
or steal your equipment.  It really depends on your site - my club's
site is very obscure but pretty easy to access, and nobody would ever
see you there.  So we don't give away its exact location.

Some APRS clients will plot the position as if the empty spaces were
zeros, others will plot the object the same way, but give an area
indication instead of a single point.

73 de Joseph Durnal NE3R