[aprssig] Kenwood TH-D7AG Full Duplex?

Joseph M. Durnal joseph.durnal at gmail.com
Mon Apr 28 14:18:19 EDT 2008

Thank you Amir.  I am aware of the battery issue and have calculated
that into my budget.  I had a similar issue with the IC-W32A - stock
battery was awful, but charger and a few nimh packs from batteries
America did the trick.

I wonder why Kenwood's official specifications don't list full duplex.
 I haven't read the manual yet - it is on my list of things to do
(everyone should read the manual for a radio they intend to buy,
before they buy it).  But knowing that  the manual will be quite
detailed, I figured I'd ask about the full duplex before hand, and if
it didn't, save myself some time.

73 again Joseph Durnal NE3R