[aprssig] Best TH-D7A after-market battery

Leonard Revelle n9ij at comcast.net
Sun Apr 27 17:13:46 EDT 2008

I bought the Batteries America packs and the Kenwood drop-in charger
would NOT charge them. It would appear to begin a charge cycle then
stop after a minute, or so. I was going to gut the drop-charger and
use a Maha C77 wired to "pass through" the drop-charger. Can't find
the darned drop-charger now.

Len Revelle N9IJ
n9ij at comcast.net