[aprssig] Fw: ADS-B to APRS Server

Ray Wells vk2tv at exemail.com.au
Fri Apr 25 20:41:39 EDT 2008

Andrew,

All very interesting.

Do you have an ADS-B receiver at your place or are you taking a feed
from somewhere? Is there any technical data available, now that you've
piqued my interest? I'd like to diplay traffic passing through the
Kempsey area.

It's interesting to see the southern extent of coverage. For the coastal
route it is just north of Grafton, or about 150 miles from Brisbane. For
the inland route south, the cut-off is approximately east of Stanthorpe,
about 80 miles from Brisbane.

Ray vk2tv