[aprssig] Found and Resolved! (re: BL1730)

Rich Garcia k4gpsc at gmail.com
Wed Apr 23 18:15:55 EDT 2008

Let's see if he is beligerent when he get's contacted by the FCC and his
company is found to be the responsible party. It's nice to see that he
calmed down but to have someone threaten to indict someone for no reason
when his company (and in turn HIM) was breaking the law...seems like someone
needs to be taught a lesson and be put into his place on the food chain. I
don't use the word HATE often but in this case I HATE people who think they
can threaten and use attorney's as a "weapon", we call them SCUM.