[aprssig] APRS and the OLPC

Paul Kronenwetter n2kiq at arrl.net
Fri Apr 18 19:36:55 EDT 2008

All,

  I've updated the laptop.org Wiki page with locations to download the
packages I'm using on the XO.  I had a bit of a delay because I tried to
update to one of the Joyride builds and it toasted the data on my SD
card.  I lost all my work.  So, with that out of the way, here are the
links:

http://n2kiq.dyndns.org.nyud.net/xoaprs/
http://n2kiq.dyndns.org/xoaprs/

If you can, please use the Coral network to get a faster download speed.

I'm also looking for help getting Thomas Saylor's soundmodem package to
work with Alsa and a 2.6 kernel.  It builds and runs fine until it goes
to actually do something with the sound card.  This problem isn't
specific to the XO, it's just keeping me from using it and another
system the way I want to.

Thanks all & 73!
-Paul

--