[aprssig] Symbol set revisions

Eric Christensen eric at christensenplace.us
Thu Apr 17 19:58:29 EDT 2008

I'll have to check what symbols the D700s and D7As actually decode and
show on the screen.  Any symbol that the radio doesn't have in the
memory will just show on the screen as /v or whatever the actual symbol
designator is.

I'll see if I can get the symbols from the radio later this evening.

73,
Eric W4OTN