[aprssig] RE: Area objects in UiView

Robert Bruninga bruninga at usna.edu
Tue Apr 15 16:21:08 EDT 2008

> It appears UiView/PMapServer7 is rendering the
> area objects as opaque overlays, totally obscuring
> roads etc beneath them.  Can't tell for sure since
> the area objects you posted were over water.

Yes, I intentionally made the "staging1" object be a colored
circle with FILL so people would not confuse it with any other
PHG or other circles on the map.  I put it over water to avoid
obscuring anything important.   It is a little under 3 miles in
diameter.

So I have just now added another "staging3" circle a little
southeast that is not filled and should be a brown or orange
color and a little under 5 mile diameter.

Shucks, Ill add a aquare and triangle as staging4 and 5.

Bob, WB4aPR