[aprssig] APRS Situational Awareness

Keith VE7GDH ve7gdh at rac.ca
Tue Apr 15 14:11:40 EDT 2008

Bob WB4APR wrote...

> I'd be curious what other APRS clients do not support these
> valuable area objects...

Some people might look and no see the objects and think their APRS
client doesn't  area objects, but your two objects haven't been heard
from since 2008 04 15 1301 36 (nearly 5 hours ago) for staging1, and
since 2008 04 15 1259 (again nearly 5 hours ago) for Staging2. Care to
resend them?

PS - I'll reply to your off-list "Mile Mark" message when I've had a
chance to check out the file, but email sent to
you from me has bounced for quite a few months now.

73 es cul - Keith VE7GDH