[aprssig] DGPS?

Gerry Creager gerry.creager at tamu.edu
Thu Apr 10 00:34:49 EDT 2008

More to the point, without decoupling the autocorrelation component of
positioning, averaging will not result in a statistically satisfactory
value.  In other words, it really doesn't get better with a larger
sample unless your sample is, well, infinitely large.

Reducing teh sampling rate to, e.g., 1 min between each sample should be
sufficient to remove the autocorrelation component for most users of
code-phase operation.

Geodetically yours,
Gerry