[aprssig] Leica/Magnavox MX200

Glenn Little WB4UIV glennmaillist at bellsouth.net
Sat Sep 29 21:01:36 EDT 2007

I also have a Leica/Magnavox GPS. I bought it a few years ago at a hamfest.
I do not remember the model number. I can get no support from
Leica/Magnavox. I think that my unit suffers from the 1024 week rollover
and/or the T2K bug. The antenna for mine is a survey antenna. I will have
to dig it out of storage to check the model numbers.

73
Glenn
WB4UIV