[aprssig] rotate.aprs2.net issue?

Bill bill.n6ef at gmail.com
Wed Sep 26 20:22:35 EDT 2007

I found a couple of posts about this last week but not sure if its resolved.

For the last couple of weeks I've tried connecting to rotate.aprs2.net but I
can't connect; I get no DNS resolution. It worked a couple of weeks ago but
isn't working now. Is it just my ISP not getting DNS resolution or is there
an issue with connecting to rotate.aprs2.net? The regular
rotate.aprs.networks but I prefer to connect to a tier2 server. My
homebrew logger
application has its own method for getting a random server connection but I
was just wondering what's going on with it.

Bill
N6EF