[aprssig] Need Path Mentoring

Brian B. Riley brianbr at mac.com
Tue Sep 25 15:24:00 EDT 2007

Something must be set wrong, because I do exactly that for when I
travel from NW VT down to Springfield, MA. I pass through a region
mid-trip where for 60-80 miles you need to use WIDE instead of WIDEN-
N ... and It works just fine on my TMD-700A. On both my wife's and my
rigs  PM1 is me, on the road, PM2 is Me parked, PM4, is my wife
parked, and PM5 is my wife on the road. In my truck the PM3 is me on
the road with RELAY, WIDE and my wife's car its the same except her
call.

--
cheers ... 73 de brian  riley,  n1bq , underhill center, vermont
   <http://web.mac.com/brianbr/>  Tech Blog