[aprssig] Re: D-STAR video on YouTube

Ray Wells vk2tv at exemail.com.au
Mon Sep 24 17:32:31 EDT 2007

I don't believe I have denegrated D-STAR and I don't believe I said I
couldn't afford it.

I'm merely defending those people who derive pleasure from their 1k2
equipment and who possibly can't afford, or don't need anything better.

We don't scrap our old car just because the latest whizbang model is
released.

Nice debate, however. No fence-sitters on this one :-)

Ray vk2tv