[aprssig] [ad] DTMF Chips - a lot of new stuff arrived

Brian B. Riley brianbr at mac.com
Mon Sep 24 14:53:11 EDT 2007

The first time I offered the chips 50 went in two and one half days,
this second batch of 100 3/4's of them went in 3 days . I was
recently offered a couple of hundred DTMF chips of various type and I
now have them in stock and ready to ship. I have data sheets for each
of the chips, Links to them are on the website. If any one is
interested in large scale purchase of the 2091's please contact me,
as it is I have  them offered already with some good quantity discounts.

    150+  - M8870-01/MT8870D DTMF decoders - as a "kit" form with
crystal, socket, resistors and caps, limit now 6 per order

    100+  - TDK 75T2090 DTMF Transceivers chip in PDIP-18

    300+  - TDK 75T2091 DTMF Transceivers chip in PLCC 28

    60+    - Nat. Semi  TP5088 DTMF Generator Chip ....

           <http://www.wulfden.org/SpecialSale/>

I have also begun developing and carrying a line of Arduino
compatible systems. I just received and have available Arduino
compatible run time boards for Arduino/ATmega168

  <http://www.wulfden.org/freeduino/freeduino.shtml>

--
cheers ... 73 de brian  riley,  n1bq , underhill center, vermont
   <http://web.mac.com/brianbr/>  Tech Blog