[aprssig] All In One Digi???

Scott Miller scott at opentrac.org
Sun Sep 23 01:31:16 EDT 2007

Why bother with a D700 if you're using an external TNC?  You could get
by with any dual bander.

And I don't think the TNC-X has any remote configuration ability, does
it?  At least the KPC-3+ you can reconfigure if you can get to it on RF.
  As far as I know, so far the only digi you can reprogram via IGate'd
APRS messages is the T2.

Scott
N1VG