[aprssig] All In One Digi???

Scott Miller scott at opentrac.org
Sat Sep 22 13:18:11 EDT 2007

There's the T2-135 which will give you a 50W all-in-one digi for about
$250 when you include the cost of the DR-135T.

If you want something smaller, I've got a prototype on my bench that's
at least a few weeks from being ready, but it's 6 watts and frequency
agile.  The RF board is more expensive though and the total price will
probably be around $350.  I expect it'll be more popular for SAR and
commercial use.

Scott
N1VG