[aprssig] Lubbock Paths?

Robert Bruninga bruninga at usna.edu
Mon Sep 17 09:00:58 EDT 2007

Actually, I think we were misslead by the web page that made no
mention of WIDE2-2.  Looking at FINDU centered on Lubbock, It
appears that Lubbock has an excellent set of digis and they
appear to be properly configured
For New-N.

http://www.findu.com/cgi-bin/near.cgi?call=KC5ZRQ-10

It looks like surrounding areas are still using "N" digis that
have not been fully updated with settings, but they do support
WIDEn-N.  So, it looks like there is no problem at all.  Its
just the wording on the original web page that seemed to imply
that WTX2-2 was the only recoemmnded path was missleading.

End of drill.

Go Texas!
Bob, WB4APR

Not only that, but they have a  WinLINK object as well.

Needham
> Sent: Monday, September 17, 2007 12:47 AM
> To: TAPR APRS Mailing List
> Subject: Re: [aprssig] Lubbock Paths?
>
> At 11:33 AM 9/16/2007, John Habbinga wrote:
> >Does this website help?
> >
> >http://pages.suddenlink.net/kc5zrq/
>
>          So does this mean the digis at Anton, Idalou, and
Crosbyton
> have moved to UHF, or are they just gone?  I haven't seen
anything