[aprssig] D700A TNC Problems????

Cap Pennell cap at cruzio.com
Sat Sep 15 17:47:08 EDT 2007

2007-09-15 13:57:32 GMT:
K9FV-1>SP3P7Q,KI4ELU-7,W4IAX-7,WIDE2*,qAo,WD4ROJ-1:`sPxl k</]"3x}Test new
APRS de K9FV

The WD4ROJ-1 IGate up in Enterprise heard W4IAX-7 digi that time.
You might want to get up on the 146.820-PL203.5 repeater and talk with your
W4IAX folks about who can help.

http://aprs.he.fi/?c=raw&call=W4IAX-7
shows
2007-09-15 15:03:36 GMT:
W4IAX-7>APRS,KB4HAH-7*,WIDE2-1,qAo,W4RL-2:146.820-/*111111z3040.55N/08749.40
Wr pl 203.5 MobileARC W4IAX [Unsupported packet format]

73, Cap