[aprssig] [ad] DTMF Decoder Chips Kits back in stock again

Brian B. Riley brianbr at mac.com
Fri Sep 14 13:52:44 EDT 2007

The last batch of 8870 DTMF Decoder chips I got went in 3 days. many
asked me to let them know when I got some more ... the slow boat from
Bangkok arrived today ... and I am back in stock. I  have raised the
limit to four per order and made separate entries for each quantity
so I don't have to go through refunding excess postage again. I also
found another ( sadly, one time) source for another hundred or so
that should be arriving soon.

   <http://www.wulfden.org/SpecialSale/>

I have also begun developing and carrying a line of Arduino
compatible systems

  <http://www.wulfden.org/freeduino/freeduino.shtml>
--
cheers ... 73 de brian  riley,  n1bq , underhill center, vermont
   <http://web.mac.com/brianbr/>  Tech Blog