[aprssig] Old Digi_Ned Refurb

Chris Kantarjiev cak at dimebank.com
Thu Sep 13 13:09:57 EDT 2007

The Tracker2 is available in limited quantities now. It does a good
job decoding and digipeating, but only has one (or two) beacons.
That makes it less than idea for digi sites that want to do
new paradigm increasing-path beacons. (I'm hoping that Scott will
eventually "fix" this, so that the T2 is real competition for
the KPC3+ :-)

I'm using one at K6DBG-2/CDRVLY, along with a Linksys WRT54G running
aprs4r; the Tracker2 is pretty much just a TNC in that setup.

Digi_ned is still quite useful, albeit with only three beacons...

73 de chris K6DBG