[aprssig] ARISS, quadrifilar helicoidal antenna

KEVIN KIBBE kkibbe at rogers.com
Mon Sep 10 15:10:13 EDT 2007

Thanks very much for the link. I'll look at it in much more detail later. I have seen a command tank in Afghanistan (on tv) that had a VHF QFH antenna that looked very nice, perfect in design for my Jeep. Would love to see them surplus.....

My HF and VHF/UHF antenna is mounted with some angle bracket between my spare tire holder and the rear door. My Jeep is a 07 JK.

Kevin
VA3SU