[aprssig] APRS and Geocaching

gerheim at cox.net gerheim at cox.net
Sun Sep 9 16:03:18 EDT 2007

The final insult!

I was using it to get to a cycling event at U Mass Dartmouth.  So I faired-in all the waypoints on MapSource, but when I went to "Navigate", I stupidly said "Stay on Road".  So it recalculated it and tried to send us on a wild goose chase through Fall River, MA.  Re-started it with "Off-Road" set.  Got there in the nick of time.

Other than that, an excellent machine for APRS and geocaching.