[aprssig] Lat. / Long. Expressions

KB5ILY - Travis W. Burton kb5ily at arrl.net
Sun Sep 9 02:29:57 EDT 2007

Hi,

In doing some online research I find that one website has my local
hospital's location listed as 34-07-21.3 N, 093-05-25.6 W.  Yet another
site has it listed as 34.12258  -93.09044.

Is one way better or worse than the other, and why ?  (I know, I had to
throw that last part in there, ha ha)

73 de Travis  KB5ILY

--
            Travis W. Burton, NP, ESQ., KB5ILY / Arkadelphia AR
  EC - Clark County AR, SATERN, ARRL Instructor & VE, AREC I, II & III
                     Internet: mailto:kb5ily at arrl.net
                        WWW:  http://www.kb5ily.org
                   GOD BLESS THE UNITED STATES of AMERICA
Only he who Attempts the Ridiculous can Achieve the Impossible. (WILL HENRY)
                   Linux is my operating system of choice.

                   Computers are like Air Conditioners,
             they stop working correctly when you open windows.