[aprssig] aprs2.net

Keith VE7GDH ve7gdh at rac.ca
Sat Sep 8 18:31:30 EDT 2007

Phil AD6NH wrote...

> Thanks, Keith, for pointing that out.
> That's what I get for making DNS
> server changes when I'm half asleep.
> Should be OK now.  Thanks again!

Thanks - works great now! I find it handy to go there and click on a link to
get the various status pages to see what filter someone is using when they
ask a question. It also helped me figure out if the IRLP APRS status script
that I'm using connects and stays connected to an APRS server or only
connects when the status changes. At a glance, I did find that it had been
connected for a while to one server, but when I checked it a few more times,
it appeared to not stay connected. It doesn't really matter, but I was just
curious about it.

73 es cul - Keith VE7GDH