[aprssig] TM-D710 Tune and Voice Object

Scott Miller scott at opentrac.org
Mon Sep 3 13:51:03 EDT 2007

Oops, hit the wrong button.  It's here:

http://www.argentdata.com/tracker2/dr-135-front.jpg

That's the small version, anyway.  Got a little more glare on the
display than I wanted, but I still like it better than the one picture
of the DR-135T that EVERYONE uses.

I've got a couple of small light stands and a light tent that helps
diffuse the illumination.  It's really not hard to get decent results.
Getting really GOOD results still takes some time and effort, though.  I
still like my picture of the old OT1 rev 3:

http://n1vg.net/opentracker/images/otrev3.jpg

All of the touch up in Photoshop is tedious, though, and I still missed
some things.

Anyway, just use a tripod, watch your lighting, and take about 10 times
more pictures from different angles and distances then you think you
need.  I don't know what I'd do without digital photography.

Scott
N1VG