[aprssig] TM-D710 Tune and Voice Object

Scott Miller scott at opentrac.org
Mon Sep 3 13:36:38 EDT 2007

The important thing is to not use a flash.  Just set the camera up on a
tripod, make sure you've got even illumination, and use a 2-second delay
if your camera has that option to avoid shaking it when you take the
picture.

I'm no pro, but I've gotten a lot better at shooting small objects that
aren't moving.  My favorite front panel picture so far is here: