[aprssig] SoCal Fires

Mark Fellhauer sparkfel at qwest.net
Mon Oct 22 12:33:57 EDT 2007

Once again the Santa Ana winds are wreaking havoc on Southern
California.    I am just north of the mandatory fire evacuation zone in San
Marcos but still south of SR-78 on Barham Drive.   The fire is about 2
miles SE of me and very close to Cal State San Marcos.    The smoke is
blotting out the sun.   The winds are keeping airborne firefighting
equipment on the ground.     Let's hope this isn't a fire season like 2003.

I may have to bug out soon.  They power is flickering...

73,

Mark
KC7BXS