[aprssig] Soldering To Coin Batteries

Scott Miller scott at opentrac.org
Sun Oct 21 18:04:20 EDT 2007

I think they're typically spot-welded, not soldered.  At least, they had
battery tab spot welders on display at the show I was just at.

Just buy one with solder tabs - they're about a buck at Digi-Key:

http://rocky.digikey.com/WebLib/Panasonic/Web%20Photos/New%20Photos/CR2032-1F4.jpg
http://search.digikey.com/scripts/DkSearch/dksus.dll?Detail?name=P245-ND

Scott
N1VG