[aprssig] APRSd/Javaaprssrvr

AE5PL Lists HamLists at ametx.com
Tue Oct 16 18:13:43 EDT 2007

No, javAPRSIGate (the IGate portion of javAPRSSrvr) does not support
multiple ports because, as it should be, each port represents a
completely different APRS station.  It does support multiple instances
very well (all TCP ports are user-defined, for instance) and that is how
people run multiple ports.  javAPRSIGate has a well tested Linux kernel
AX.25 interface allowing a very easy installation of multiple instances
on a Linux box as well as a well tested AGWPE interface making easy
installation of multiple instances on a Windows box.

73,

Pete Loveall AE5PL
pete at ae5pl dot net