[aprssig] Latest on UIVIEW/GO-32/D7

Keith VE7GDH ve7gdh at rac.ca
Mon Oct 15 20:22:39 EDT 2007

Al (callsign) wrote...

> I have a script which sets the band, freq, data band, and baud rate
> (9600) then... no matter what I do, after the script is executed, UI-View
> restarts the TNC, which sets the baud rate back to 1200.
> I think I can manually set the baud rate via the "Terminal" screen.

Have you edited the TH-D7.CMD file for UI-View? It will set the radio to
"band A", set the frequency for the D7 and make other changes to the TNC. At
a glance, I don't see anything in the default file that looks like it
changes the TNC to 1200, but perhaps its there and I just don't recognize
it. I don't have a D7, but perhaps a command could be added to the file to
have it set it the TNC to 9600 if that's what you need.

I see the TM-D700.CMD file has the command "HBAUD 1200" in it. Would it be
as simple as adding "HBAUD 9600" to the D7 command file?

73 es cul - Keith VE7GDH