[aprssig] Weather graphics

Stan Leeds, KC7EHJ srkleeds at sbcglobal.net
Sun Oct 14 09:48:17 EDT 2007

I haven't seen any more comments or answers on this. But just this
morning I noticed on my IGate computer running UI-View32 and NWS-Get.

The graphics are at
http://www.hharc.org/gallery/tempdir/longbox1.png
http://www.hharc.org/gallery/tempdir/longbox2.png

It looks like they were generated by the following:
<EACZAA>141300z,SVRTSM,NE_C111,  LINCOLN COUNTY
<AECVAA>141245z,SEVERE_WEATHR,NEC63

Stan/KC7EHJ