[aprssig] Easy Predicting GO-32 for the mobile!

gerheim at cox.net gerheim at cox.net
Fri Oct 12 20:20:09 EDT 2007

Using a cheap 1/4 wave (half meter) GP, I finally decoded something from GO-32.  The "LIST" in the D7 filled up with 40 identical status messages from 4XTECH-12 - even the same time tag, right down to the second.

I should be able to put up a satgate as soon as I get the registration for UIVIEW-32, and they fix the bird's s/w.

QTH: FN41.