[aprssig] GO-32 Bleeps vs. noise CAUTION.

Steve Noskowicz noskosteve at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 11 23:43:28 EDT 2007

I'm sure I heard it.  I used AM mostly and left it
unsquelched.

I did, however, also hear some bleeps that sounded
just like the Part 15 remote wx units that are on
433.920.  I have one on that freq. from La Crosse.  It
sends a Morse "I" or sometimes an "H" in a somewhat
raspy data burst.  You can also hear other similar and
different data-like bursts on that freq. as well.  I
set my F6 to WFM, unsquelched -- works well.
I don't know if I was receiving a image/spur on the
GO-32 freq., or if there are more Part 15 things on
435.225 ??  Bummer...  That is a 1.305 MHz offset, but
I don't know if that's a valid spur/image.

73, Steve, K9DCI

P.S.  My unit has two channels and I only have one
remote unit, yet I receive another channel from
someone else in the neighborhood..  (:-)