[aprssig] GO-32 Mobile Receive Success!

Robert Bruninga bruninga at usna.edu
Thu Oct 11 12:09:18 EDT 2007

The GO-32 uplink is possible with a D7 and big-whip, but don't
expect yourself on FINDU just yet.  We need more Igates
monitoring the downlink before we have any hope of capturing
stuff and getting it to FINDU.  Right now, the only full time
downlink station is W7KKE in Oregon and JF1AJE in Japan that I
have seen.

We hope to have a program soon that will allow any unused TH-D7
HT to be left connected full time as a SATgate and it will only
need a simple 19" whip outrside the window to contribute.  Any
APRS Igate sofware will do, but we want a turn-key program for
those that are not realy into the details of APRS...  Bob,
WB4APR

gerheim at cox.net