[aprssig] GO-32 Mobile Receive Success!

gerheim at cox.net gerheim at cox.net
Thu Oct 11 07:18:32 EDT 2007

I listened the last 2 evenings.  I just heard a couple squeaks.  Wondering if it's transmitting, or what.

Of course, I have to stand out in my yard like a doofus with a headlamp, and can't wait till the new 1/4 wave "base" antenna comes in the mail.  (Then I can sit in my shack.)

If I can remember the settings:
APRS:
   9600 baud
   Mic-e Message: Committed
   Transmit A band, Receive B Band
   Message: "TH-D7A(G)"

RADIO/TNC:
   IGNORE DCD

Everything except the 9600 baud (and receive on B band) is in the vain hope that the uplink will work.

Haven't had much success, so I can't guarantee it's right.